Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Power of the I Ching


The Power of the I Ching    Available on Amazon

The power of the I Ching is only activated through the interaction of the human mind. The archetypes in the I Ching were programmed over many centuries by the continual input and evolution of many human psyches. Therefore the I Ching reflects a collective response to the human condition as a part of nature. By consulting the I Ching as a tool of synchronicity we recognize ourselves as part of nature and that the universe and we are one organism.

I Ching Symbols

I Ching is the quintessential symbol book of all time, containing layers of symbols, one within the other. Symbols are used to describe other symbols. It is no wonder that people find this book of wisdom obscure. Because the nature of a symbol always points to something beyond itself, the meanings can never be pinned down but are always open to each new reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment